Why Choose Us?
Watch Our Video Below
Ready to find out more?
View Our Service
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
There are many things that make Provident Care the top home care company in the counties that we serve. First and foremost are the people that work for Provident Care. We have a loving and caring group of professionals that are dedicated to providing seniors in our community with a better tomorrow.
Provident Care has implemented many safeguards into the structure of our company and the way we do business.
- Family Owned Company. Most of the home care companies out there are franchises. They have corporate offices that are often out of state, not allowing them to have the flexibility to make timely decisions. At Provident Care, we are a family owned and operated company from right here in central California.Robin Conley RN., our owner, is directly involved with the day-to-day operations including client home visits when needed.
- Superior Supervision. Provident Care has Registered Nurses on staff and multiple Home Care Managers working directly with the care givers and our clients. Three Senior Care Advisors meet with families and perform client assessments, and an “on call” Care Manager who is available nights and weekends providing 24/7 service!
- Caregiver Compatibility Assurance Over 200 highly skilled, compassionate, dedicated and professional care givers are the backbone of everything we do here at Provident Care! Our care givers are employees of Provident Care. Our caregivers go through a rigorous screening process that includes multiple interviews, testing, and reference checks. An 8 year Dept. of Justice background checks, drug screening, and DMV record checks. All care givers are insured, licensed and bonded through our company. We only hire people whom we would trust with our own family members.
- Assisted Living Placement. Making the decision to transition from staying at home with home care or transitioning into an assisted living, independent living or a board & care facility can be an overwhelming choice for any family. Having an experienced professional on your side aids in understanding the medical needs, restrictions and the costs associated with different communities.
- Senior Care Transportation.Provident Care is one of the few home care companies that have a wheelchair accessible van. We have this service available to our current clients as well as a “Take Home Program” for non-clients. (Available in selected locations.) Call 800-632-4663 for more information.
- Telephony System, Financial Management, and Care Giver Transportation are three other systems that we have in place to safeguard the wellbeing of our clients. Please ask for more information about these programs.
We have been serving our clients since 2000, and were incorporated in the State of California in 2001.